Advance re payments of youngster help from NAV make certain that the little one gets a month-to-month quantity if for assorted reasons kid support just isn’t compensated.
Who are able to get advance re payments of youngster support?
Advance re payments of youngster help is an advantage compensated by NAV. Advanced help payment should not be mistaken for son or daughter help, that is an amount that is monthly by one parent to some other.
As a guideline, you may possibly receive advance re payments for a kid underneath the chronilogical age of 18. There are specific requirements that needs to be met:
- Your son or daughter must permanently live with you.
- Your son or daughter doesn’t live with both moms and dads. You will be a solitary moms and dad or are residing as well as somebody except that mom / daddy for the youngster.
- The little one help re payments needs to be gathered through NAV, because NAV must get reimbursement through the son or daughter help for the advance payments rise credit loans title loans of kid help.
You can’t receive advance re re re payments of son or daughter help if:
- Your kid lives in a home that is foster domestic care, or perhaps is sustained by the general public authorities in certain other means.
- Your youngster is residing abroad. The kid is viewed as become surviving in Norway if she or he happens to be or will always be in Norway for over one year. If particular requirements are met, your son or daughter may retain the advance re re payments of youngster help she stays abroad for up to six months if he or.